Effective June 1, 2020 we are taking bookings for appointments.
Our goal is to provide an environment where the safety and well-being of our customers, employees, their families, and the community is our top priority.
New Hamburg Wellness Centre (NHWC) has developed safety policies and procedures that will be implemented effective June 1, 2020 as we begin our graduated return to business. These policies exceed public health requirements and will remain in force for the foreseeable future to keep you safe.
Safety Measures We Have Implemented At NHWC:
· Installation of a plexi-glass barrier at the front desk.
· Tape markers and rearranged office layout and traffic flow for safe physical distancing; including exiting out the back door.
· Secondary areas for scheduling appointments and accepting payments to minimize front desk traffic; use of contact-less payments and e-mailed receipts to limit paper.
· Removal of all soft materials (magazines, books, business cards, etc.).
· Covering of all soft cloth chairs.
· Regular strict cleaning and disinfecting of the entire office.
· Mandatory use of medical grade facial PPE/masks for all health care practitioners and staff, including following protocols for personal and clinic hygiene.
· On-site laundry facilities for increased cleaning capability.
· Minimized staffing.
· Creation of a safe patient flow schedule. Practitioner schedules have been adjusted to allow suitable time for proper cleaning and disinfecting between treatments, and to limit the number of people in our office.
· No walk-in patients will be accepted at this time.
· All team members have been trained on new return to work health and safety practices and requirements.
· A registry of all people entering the clinic will be kept to help with contact tracing, including essential visitors/aids and those delivering supplies and goods.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT, PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AT 519-662-4441 TO ANSWER OUR SCREENING QUESTIONS.
We look forward to seeing you again!